GLORYLAND KOKO VILLE
Gloryland Koko Ville, an estate that is pocket friendly and affordable. It is set out as part of our (Bondbar Investment Limited) commitment to make housing truly simple and reasonably priced.
It provides the answers to the yearnings of the average living earners who are keen to purchase and invest in their nearest future but have not been able to afford it owing to the teething overbearing economic situation arising from the nation today.
Koko Ville promises to be satisfactory, considering its affordability and easy ease of access. More so, that it is situated in a serene environment; a conurbation between the Ikorodu- Shagamu Road which is fast developing as a result of unceasing localization of industries along the stretch.
This estate is situated in a serene conurbation and urbane environment behind Knorr factory, along Ikorodu - Shagamu road, Mosimi, Ogun State
Cost per plot:
N350, 000.00 per plot (Outright Payment)
N500, 000.00 per plot (12 months installment with N50, 000.00 initial deposit)
Mosimi NNPC Depot, Knorr Factory, Christ the Redeemer’s College, Niger Biscuit Factory, Shagamu Steel Plant, Larferge Cement Factory and Thames Valley College.
N50,000.00 Documentation and Administration charges
N150,000.00 Survey Fee
Allocation is upon full payment
To our existing clients and off-takers, fifty (50) plots have been set aside for recompense at the rate of N250, 000 per plot
So why not take advantage of this life time opportunity to invest and also own a property without stressing your purse. We assure you the best customer satisfaction and good return on your investment because we are really sensitive to the needs of our society.
We are open to further discussion while thanking you for your patronage.
Call 013426298, 0818 344 0696 or visit www.bondbarlimited.com for further enquiry.
Payments and description
All Building has a living room with guest toilet and bedrooms are en-suite
Installment Plan - 20% initial deposit and spread the balance over 18 months
Build As You Pay - 30% down payment and balance within 8 months
- One Bedroom - (Terrace) Outright: N2.67M Installment: N3.57M
- Two Bedrooms - (Semi detached) Outright: N4.77M Installment: N6.57M
- Two Bedrooms - (Detached) Outright: N5.37M Installment: N7.17M
- Three Bedrooms - (Semi detached) Outright: N6.70M Installment: N8.37M
- Three Bedrooms - (Detached) Outright: N8.70M Installment: N10.37M
- Four Bedrooms - (BOND Premium) Outright: N12.95M Installment: N14.50M
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Perimeter Fence
• Earth road network
• Estate Gate
• Estate shopping mall
• Recreation area
1. WHO ARE THE OPERATORS OF GLORYLAND KOKO VILLE?
Bondbar Investment Limited
2. WHERE IS GLORYLAND KOKO VILLE ?
It is situated at Konigbagbe area behind Knorr Factory, Along Ikorodu Road, Mosimi Shagamu, Ogun State
3. WHAT IS THE PRICE PER PLOT ?
N350, 000.00 Outright
N500, 000.00 at 12 months Installment with initial deposit of N50, 000.00
4. WHAT ARE THE OTHER CHARGES?
N 50,000.00 Administration and Documentation fee
N 150,000.00 Survey Fee
5. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF A PLOT AT GLORYLAND KOKO VILLE?
6. IS THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCE ON THE LAND?
The land is free from every known Government acquisition and no adverse claimant
7. NEIGHBOURHOOD AT GLORYLAND KOKO VILLE
Knorr Factory, Christ the Redeemer’s College, Niger Biscuit, Thames Valley College, Sagamu Steel Plant, Mosimi NNPC Depot, Larferge Cement Factory
8. WHAT TYPE OF INFRASTRUCTURE WILL THE OPERATOR PROVIDE?
Perimeter Fence; Earth Road Network and Estate Gate
9. WHEN WILL MY PLOT(S) BE ALLOCATED TO ME?
Purchasers would be allocated on completion of payment
10. WHAT DO I RECEIVE AFTER MY INITIAL DEPOSIT?
A starter pack comprising Payment Receipt, Sales Invoice, Contract of Sales Agreement, Provisional Letter of Allocation and a copy of FAQ
11. WHAT DO I RECEIVE AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENT?
Receipt, Letter of Allocation, Deed of Assignment and Restrictive Estate Covenant
12. WHAT TITLE DOES GLORY LAND KOKO VILLE HAS?
Land Purchase Agreement and Irrevocable Power of Attorney surrendered by the customary owners
13. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT COMPLETE PAYMENT OR DEFAULT IN THE PAYMENT OF MY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION?
Terms and Conditions will apply